HRM Insurance Services is an independent insurance agency located in New Palestine, IN, committed to providing our clients the best insurance value and service available with their home, auto, business and life insurance. We are looking for a driven yet courteous professional who likes to work hard and have fun along the way. This position will have a major focus on Personal Lines insurance but is encouraged to also sell & service commercial, farm and life insurance products.
- Provide the very best customer service to an existing Book of Business including regular policy reviews and shop rates when necessary
- Utilize agency resources, referrals and opportunities to write new business
- Develop marketing strategy (including social media) and prospecting plans to generate new business opportunities
- Respond to client inquiries regarding existing policies and coverage changes
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the community and with the insurance industry
Qualifications/Skills: Applicant should be professional, have good time management skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize work, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, must be detail-oriented, and show initiative and an ability to work independently. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word and Outlook.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience working in an insurance office setting or in a customer service or sales role. Applicants must be currently licensed in Property & Casualty insurance (or willing to obtain the required license within 90 days of hire).
Work Environment: This job is a full-time position and operates in a professional office environment. Besides agency support, regular and on-going training is available from insurance company representatives, webinars, classes and various programs.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience (non-commission based)
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, 401(k), long term disability, licensing CE credit reimbursement (no health insurance benefits), flexible Friday schedule
Office Hours: Full-time, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Office Location: 18 E Main St., New Palestine IN 46163
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com.
**Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted**
Join Our Team
All we need is a little information from you to get the conversation started.